Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Marathon Weekend!!

Yay!! The 2009 MVP Healthcare Rochester Marathon and Half Marathon is tomorrow morning and I'm so excited!! A group of us are heading to the expo today and then partaking in a carbo loading feast late afternoon/early evening. The weather looks like it will be perfect for running tomorrow, mid 60's and some sun. It's raining today, so hopefully that will eliminate any humidity that may have crept into the area this week. As long as we don't have the same conditions as last year (insanely hot weather), I'm golden tomorrow! Good luck to everyone who is running tomorrow!!

2 comments:

AZ said...

Best of luck with the race tomorrow. Since you didn't mention it I'm hoping your ankle is better.

Jessica said...

Hi, I have enjoyed reading your blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.