Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sports Bras-R-Us

Those of you who know me, know I'm not what you would call small chested.....or even medium chested. Therefore, running has been somewhat of a challenge at times. Working to keep the girls in order while pounding out the miles is no small task! I've not been above multiple sports bras to keep them in line! It's almost become a science with extensive research, trying, jumping up an down in dressing rooms, well, you get the picture.

About a year ago I was turned onto the Moving Comfort Fiona Sports Bra which I totally love! It does the trick and is designed for women like me. However, I am in search of a racer back sports bra and thinking I might try the Moving Comfort Juno Sports Bra. Has anyone tried this one or another racer-back bra that would work for the not-so-small-chested??

Well, that's enough about that for today! Happy Running!

4 comments:

zbsports said...

Actually bra is also my problem while running...I think I should by sports bra for me to be comfortable while running...

AZ said...

Sorry, can't help you with this one.

Allie said...

I only wish I had this problem!

RunTheLine said...

Hi There

I came across your blog whilst surfing for running blogs and though that you might be interested in a new blog directory that I have set up.

I want to get as many of us running bloggers in one directory as possible so that we know who is out there and can keep track of each other easier.

If you would like to add your blog to my directory (its all completely free don’t worry!), then the link is below.

Happy blogging

Ross – Runtheline.com

Running Blog Directory