Thursday, September 9, 2010

So..............

I might update this someday! :)

Seriously, I have been busy....beginning mid Aug......getting ready for back to school and getting on top of my counseling stuff. Reading, creating documents, procedures, etc, all in preparation for this week when all their shiny little faces walk through the door.

I love it!! It has been a fantastic first 2 days of school....some bumps, but I work in middle school, so that is to be expected! Once they realize they don't have to "front" at my school, the bumps should start to iron themselves out.

I'm still running, although, I've strayed from my marathon training. YIKES!! Panic button isn't fully pushed yet. I think I'm in the "mid way of a long a$% training program" slump. I'm doing the Rochester 1/2 Marathon this coming sunday and that will put me right back on track. I think I need to be part of the organized race to get my drive back.

I've been in the gym alot, so I'm still in decent physical shape, but I have to step up the running to finish getting ready for NYC. It's a must!

I'm thinking I'll check back in with a post Rochester 1/2 report. while I'm watching my Buffalo Bills home opener! Man this will be a good sunday!! Running and Football!!

More on Sunday!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Good luck with the 1/2 marathon on Sunday. I look forward to hearing about it!!!