Monday, January 31, 2011

Tofu Fried Rice (w/Brown Rice)

Yum!! I had tofu and was planning my tofu and bean threads dish.....except I'm in the process of moving and almost all of my stuff is packed and now at my parents house! So, when I tried to make the dish, I realized I didn't have what I needed for the recipe. This is where I began to improvise! Yes, that's right, me.....potentially the worst cook around! :)


My improvising, included tofu, low sodium soy sauce, brown rice, mixed veggies, and eggs. What does that make?? Tofu Fried Rice! I'm soooo proud of myself!! I didn't even measure anything (except the rice). This is a first for me. But, I need to start learning to cook for myself! No husband to do that anymore! I enjoyed a delicious and super healthy dish that I totally created myself..... and sadly, may not be able to recreate!

No comments: