Friday, June 19, 2009

Anti-Friction Women's Performance Sock

I tried the Anti-Friction sock on my coached tempo run last night and fell in love. Just to make sure I had a solid base of comparison, I decided to run with my regular old running socks this morning. Wow, what a difference!!

Last nights run was about 5 miles (1 mi warm up, 3 mi tempo run, 1 mi cool down). My feet felt absolutely fantastic!! It was rather damp out because it had been raining most of the day, but it was also crazy muggy and humid, so I was hoping the socks would at least keep my feet dry from all the moisture. I loved how soft the socks were when I got back to my car and yanked my sneakers off, my feet were bone dry and felt like a million bucks!! I can't say enough about these socks, they feel better than any other sock I have ever run in.....definitely check them out by clicking here!!!

No comments: