Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yay....Running Skirt!

I wore my new running skirt for our Fleet Feet group run yesterday morning and I can't believe I didn't mention this in my last post!! I absolutely loved it!! It felt so good, so comfortable, and so workout friendly.

The skirt I have is by Champion and is available at places like Target. It has nice compression shorts underneath that kept me comfy the whole run. The only minor drawback with this particular skirt had to do with it not having a little pocket/hidden pouch to hold a key. I didn't notice until I got the the run and went to put my remote door opener in the hidden pouch.....and didn't find a pouch! Otherwise, the skirt was a hit and I can't wait to wear it again. In fact, I will need to get a few more skirts to get me through my summer of running!

No comments: