Sunday, May 9, 2010

Done!

OK, bedroom is officially repainted and we are taking a time out for a few days before we begin the next house project. This project took forever....ok, it took a week, but when you are living in chaos and stuff is everywhere, it feels like forever!

Now, back to refocusing on my stuff.....still at the gym.....still haven't really run......still frustrated. Ugh! When does it end?? I'm guessing it will end when I finally suck it up and go for a run and realize it isn't that bad.....it's all in my head now. My trainer at the gym has extended our 5am workout group another 4 weeks...she rocks! At least I've been sticking with the workouts and I haven't completely thrown in the towel! I also started softball last week (team through work) and will play every Tuesday night until July. Good stuff! I'm pretty sure I couldn't move my arm the day after the game. Apparently my body wasn't used to the motion of throwing a ball! :)

I'm off to take enjoy some much needed down time! I officially won't have another day off until May 22 b/c I'm a chaperone for the Washington D.C. 8th grade trip next weekend. Whoo Hoo! I hope D.C. is ready for us!

1 comment:

Psyche said...

Hey, Mel!

Sounds like you're keeping active with "other stuff" so I wouldn't sweat it too bad. You'll be back running sooner than an 8th grader can ask, "Are we there yet?"!!