Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guinness, the best dog ever (in my eyes!)


First, I must introduce you to the best dog in the world...Guinness! OK, maybe I'm a bit partial as he is my furry little boy and the closest thing to a child I will have. He is a 1yr 3mo old Australian Shepherd, and I can't imagine life without him! He is my running buddy, my alarm clock, & my favorite cuddle bug on the recliner. He loves watching the Dog Whisperer and I secretly am hoping he is learning proper doggy manners while watching.

He has an unbelievable amount of energy....which may actually be an understatement. After a 10mi run last summer, I nearly passed out when I got home and he was still running around the house, toy in mouth, ready to play fetch. HE NEVER STOPS!!

I feel I need to introduce the little guy because I will most likely be posting a lot about him! There are truly so many stories. He is incredibly quirky, rather spontaneous, listens most of the time, & he just started doggy daycare. Oh the stories that come from doggy daycare....but I'll leave that for another post!

Until then, enjoy this picture of Guinness performing his favorite paw up trick.....isn't he just adorable! :)

No comments: