Thursday, March 13, 2008

Long week....

For some reason, I feel as though this has been the longest week ever! I don't know what it is, because it certainly isn't any longer than any other week. Maybe it's because next week is a short week? Or, I'm simply exhausted from maintaining my work, school, and home lives. I'm just not as young as I used to be...... I could do everything for everyone, be everywhere, and exist on minimal sleep. That's how I kept is all going. But, it's different now. I can't keep it all going and I feel like I'm losing my grip on some parts of my life. Sounds strange, I know, but ugh, I just need a break! I made a decision today......I'm only taking one course in summer session A. I was going to try for two courses, but I would be in class every night of the week for 6 weeks in the summer!! What was I thinking?? Momentary brain loss, that's what I'll attribute it to. I can still graduate next May without killing myself this summer. Anyway, I just wanted to vent for a few minutes. I'm tired, I have been at work since 8 am and I still have 5 hours of grad school tonight. Maybe that is contributing to my absolute exhaustion and feeling that this week is the longest week ever!!

No comments: