Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Two....

Even though today was a holiday and I wonderfully had the day off, I still got up at 4:30a.m. to make it to the 5a.m. BTC workout with Paige. She is a pretty kickbutt trainer, so I dragged myself out of bed to make it to the gym. Great workout, only 30 min, but still a good early morning workout. I went home after that, showered and then went back to bed for about an hour or so. I then headed to the gym for round two because I was feeling guilty that the morning workout was only 30 mins. I went in for BodyFlow, which is a type of yoga/pilates and loved it!! This was my first time with this class, and I'm only bummed that I'm just starting it now. Good stuff! The eating is under control so far, and maybe I'll even throw in a run for later this week!

No comments: