Monday, April 28, 2008

Body Transformation Challenge

I've been participating in a Biggest Loser type program at my gym (Gold's Gym) for 12 weeks now. It ended this weekend with final weigh in and measurements as well as photos. It has felt amazing to lose some weight and just overall, feel fantastic!! I feel stronger and more confident as well as excited that clothes I haven't worn in forever are now fitting! It was hard walking in there the first day and having someone take my picture and do my measurements, it made what I'd done to my body a true reality for me. Although it was difficult, it was the best thing I could have ever done! It made me aware and it made me not want to sit by and watch myself while I self distruct. Anyway, my final numbers show the work that I put in over the past 12 weeks because, I lost 13.5lbs, 8.3% body fat, 4 in off my hips & chest, 4.5 in off my waist, 2 in off my thigh, and 1 in off my arm! This is just the beginning, I still have a long way to go, but it has really educated me on how to take better care of myself. The best part about it is the change in my running! I 100% attribute my time differences to the change I've made to my body and the crazy workouts I've been doing at the gym. Thank you so much to everyone at Gold's Webster, this experience has changed my life!! :)

No comments: