Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Keeping Up!

OK, I keep putting this blog on the backseat because of all the craziness right now. Unfortunately, my running has been on the backseat as well....not so great!

NYC Marathon training officially began this week, 17 weeks to go! I can't believe it! Yikes!

Boilermaker is this weekend, this will be a SLOW training run. No PR's this weekend! I'm not nearly in the shape I need to be in for this run, but oh well, here goes nothin!

School is over and our house if officially on the market (yes, we are moving....not sure where as of yet), I can refocus on getting myself back together. Get back to the gym, get back on top of my work, and figure stuff out. Running is certainly going to help me find some clarity in life!

Now, if only we could get out of the 90's.....I'd like to run without getting heat stroke!

No comments: