Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gold's Gym Body Transformation Challenge

The challenge has been wonderful again this year!! I have been attending the small group sessions as well as the Wednesday night circus workouts when I can. We are now at the end of week 7 of the challenge and the workouts are certainly getting much more challenging!! While I haven't been as dedicated to the program in the first 6 weeks, I still had some weight loss as well as losing some body fat percentage points at the mid program weigh in. I feel much stronger and feel that my core is much tigher as we have been working a great deal on strengthing the core. The plank position is my new best friend!! Overall my experiences have been wonderful in the program and I'm very much looking forward to being much more dedicated for the second half of the challenge!!

No comments: