Saturday, March 14, 2009

Johnny's Runnin of the Green

What a beautifully perfect day for a run!! Seriously! It was around 40-45 degrees with virtually no wind and lots of sun. Simply fantastic running weather.....and St. Patty's Day parade weather!

It wasn't my best run, but I still had a good time. Lucky me came down with another chest cold, along with a very nasty cough on Friday, so my lungs weren't exactly ready to be put to the test on a 5 mile run! Within the first mile I could feel whatever was in my lungs start to rattle, but I was already out there so I figured I'd just run it and deal with it after!

I'm aiming for the Spring Forward 15K on April 5th as my next run. Let's see how quickly I can get over this chest cold and get back out there training!

Happy Running!!

No comments: