Monday, March 2, 2009

Quick Update Post.....

To bring my blog up to date!! I can't believe it's been soooo log since I last wrote....in fact, an entire month has gone by The chaos began when my husband, Alex, was laid off (yes, we became victims of this fabulous economy). I haven't been working b/c it's my last semester of graduate school and I'm finishing my internship and thesis this semester, so that put us in a bit of a bind. I started working crazy hours at different places and then landed a long term subbing position in the city school district as a School Counselor. I've been doing that over the past month and it has kept me crazy busy and completely off the computer!! I also was waiting for my "new" computer to arrive b/c we had to send my husbands computer back to his company after the layoff. Anyway, long story short, he has been interviewing all over and is headed to Baltimore next week to interview with another company. This would be a perfect position for him and they seem to love him, so keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

As for my running and the Body Challenge program, I have been doing a little, but haven't been as focused on the exercise and running as I should be. I've been so focused on what is happening within our lives, that I haven't had much time to dedicate mentally to my exercise goals. Also, due to the changes in our lives, Derek and I will not be doing San Diego and we are thinking about what marathon we can look forward to in the Fall.

I will certainly be more diligent about posting now that I'm bringing the blog up to speed! I left it for so long, the update seemed overwhelming!! Of course, with the weather change, I will be running much more frequently!

No comments: