Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Run

This was my first run since the Johnny's 5miler & it was much easier than I thought it would be!! I ran the canal path near/around UofR (before class), and went 30 min out and 30 back. I think I got in around 5 miles at a nice jogging pace. The weather was beautiful and perfect for a nice afternoon run (around 45/50 and sunny). I felt really good, my lungs were nice and clear and my breathing was very even. That has been my biggest problem lately, keeping my breathing under control. The chest cold definitely didn't help and I think the inhaler's are keeping the lungs nice and open. I'll head out for another run with my dog tomorrow, so it will be a shorter, less focused run.

1 comment:

Samuel Braga said...

Glad to have you back in the running game mate!