Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holiday Workout!!

Last night I attended my final Last Chance Workout at Gold's Gym, where the trainer once again, kicked out butts!! We ran a lot as well as some circuit weights and a great deal of core training with the medicine balls! It felt amazing to work that hard in the gym and burn off calories before the upcoming holiday meals!

I also attended a cycling class this morning....taught by the same trainer.....and had an amazing class. I would highly recommend cycling, or spinning, classes to anyone who is working toward losing weight. I find the cycling classes to be huge calorie burners, and a place where you can really control how hard you work. I generally turn the resistance on the bike to high so I'm working to my fullest potential, but on days when I'm not feeling it, I can keep the resistance low and still get a decent workout. I would encourage anyone who hasn't tried cycling to get out there and check it out!!

No comments: