Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Chance Workout #2

I went to my Bootcamp style Last Chance Workout tonight and wow......I was either going to throw up or start crying! It was super hard but I loved it!! Once again we started with a cardio warmup that included sprints, but this time we also rotated the sprints with jumping jacks, squat thrusts, and high knees. We then went to circuit weights and core training and ended with abs. I think the "round the clock" push-ups hit me the hardest. Ugh! They came about 45 min into the workout and were killer, but totally worth it! I felt fantastic after the workout! I'm actually excited to go to the Tuesday workout now that I have completed grad classes for the semester.

Gold's also began advertising their Body Transformation this week. I grabbed a flier and will be signing up soon! It starts Jan. 14 and I can't wait!!

No comments: